Marine Services . . .
“Seacat” is based in Macduff, but can be operational from Buckie to Peterhead. This allows crew and cargo transfers to tankers and ships, when restrictions by draft or bad weather apply. “Seacat” benefits from a large, seated accommodation area, which can comfortably transfer crew from ship to shore. Licensed to carry 12 passengers (all year round).
- Safety Boat Cover: Experienced in close standby cover.
- Skipper & Crew: Fully trained Skipper and Crew with over 20 years sea experience.
- Work Boat: Large free deck space for cargo or work area.
- Survey Boat: 240 volt supply for monitors and pc’s.
- Light haulage, 32 sq m secure undercover storage.
Some of our clients include:
- Maersk Shipping
- Enship Shipping Agents
- GAC Shipping
- Tekay Tankers
- Knutsen OAS
- Seletar Shipping
- North Star Shipping